[GnomeMeeting-list] ILS back, server of bad quality

Hello to all,

The ILS server is back. There was a power outage and the server didn't
restart. Actually, it is cheap hardware that I bought from my pocket to
be able to host various services for the GnomeMeeting community. Cheap
isn't exactly the right word as the server costs approximatively 1250
Euros.

However, if any of you has contacts with a company like Dell, or Intel,
or anything else that could sponsor a real and *new* server, with SCSI
RAID, in a 1U rack to replace the current seconix.com, then I would be
very happy.

The current machine has RAID software, but the day it crashes, it could
be down for a few weeks. I don't think that this server will have a long
life without problems.

Thank you,
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org