[GnomeMeeting-list] Reminder for WIndows help

Hi Damien and team,

we spoke 4 weeks time about help I could bring to try to compile GM on windows box. You told me that you will come back to me. Do you have some news or this project is aborted? I know that you have a lot to do, but if GM is very near to be finalized on Win boxes, would be pity to loose time.

Thanks for reply.

PS: if it's OT for list, please let me know how to do to contact you or your team.
--
Daniel