Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Encrypted document

Hi Damien,

Am Do, den 06.05.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 14:35:
> OK, the user with IP 208.32.6.137 is also sending viruses.
>
> That machine is apparently located in the US.
>
> It would be nice to unsubscribe from the mailing list. That's the second
> time you are sending a virus on the mailing list this week.

if he's sending with your address then he needn't be subscribed himself.
Your address is permitted legally as sender (as you aparently are
subscribed yourself *g*)...
However this would be something we should ask the gnome.org admins about
installing proper filters against spam and malware (because usually the
senders are faked for such emails anyway.. and thus it's not
neccessarily the one being subscribed sending the mail with his
from-address in that case..)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian