Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Color format problem

Hi Anne,

> How can I find out what color formats the card can support? =20

see your driver's docs ;) If this is not supported, ask the driver
author, if that couldn't be added in the next version.

> Can anyone give me any guidance at all, please?  Googling hasn't come=20
> up with anything useful.

If seriously nothing else works, pipe it through the loopback v4l driver
which comes with effectv .. that way you can choose your output format
and even add some realtime filters *g*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian