Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] hi there!

thx to ur quick answer Kilian!
SaShS is my nickname of course.. my real name is Ricardo (from spain)...
and I'm a newer linux user (2 weeks only)... That's why i think that to
add support to t120 protocol will be great.. because there is no program
that had both, "webcaming" and chatting with windows users..(something
like msn...). Becouse i feel pretty good using GM, and think that is a
great app, i will be happiest if could find a way to maintain some chat
with windows users...do u know what i mean?

thx

RyK