Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 1.0.1 Under SuSE 9.0 Pro Athlon - More info

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:05 pm, you wrote:

> > Restarted GM but unfortunately get the same Error popup message.
>
> then you have tweaked the gconf key for your user profile.. try with
> "gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age" tu unset it
> which will reset your user key to the system's default..

Thanks Kilian, did this, and kill any/all runing gconfd-2 processes but I
still get the same popup error message on restarting GM.

I also can't find the file" /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age"
anywhere which I thought its strange.

Thanks. Grahame