Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Color format

Le lun, 22/03/2004 à 00:38 +0800, yumi maiko a écrit :

> Hi Damien,
>      If the two cameras are in different color format,or even I don't
> know the color format, how can I mix them together? Do I need to

You have to convert to the same color format before mixing.

>  change them to RGB24 separately first before mixing? How to change to
> RGB24?

There are conversion routines in vconvert.cxx of PWLib. You can ask to
pwlib the color format you want.

>      The video_buffer which store the raw data is 3 times the
> framesize,but the buffer used in openmcu code is 1.5 times. So really
> can I use the openmcu code to mix the buffer?

I think the OpenMCU code always works with YUV420P, which is the color
format requested by H.261.

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org