Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] video_buffer

Hi,
 the information you require is available in the code.
 Examine how the code works, think hard, and you will understand.

OR
 Determine the layout by trial and error.
 Once the array had been filled out, add some code to blank some section
 of the array. Run GnomeMeeting. What happens?
 This will provide enough information to workout what is happening.

I would note that since you require this information, you are going
to do some programming aand access this information.
Now, if you are going to write some code, then that implies you have
the ability to understand the operation of the existing code.

Derek.