[GnomeMeeting-list] Integrate buffer

Hi all,
   Sorry for disturbing.
   I am trying to integrate images from two
temp_buffer just like the one openmcu does. I wonder
that what type of data is it after received from
camera? That is,what kind of content is in
video_buffer in videograbber.cpp. I have carried a
reseach on source code of openmcu on how to integrate
images, and find out that what openmcu does is based
on transmitted signal. We all know that openmcu server
acts as a image integrater,which integrate the most
recent 4 user's encoded data (I
believe that these encoded data are encoded by H.261
codec,right?) It handles the YUV data.
   So, Um..., May I ask a question, is it possible to
use OpenMcu 's source code, especially in the function
"VideoBuffer::Write ((BYTE *) data, PINDEX amount,
PINDEX posn)" to integrate the two temp_buffers I made
which contains the data read from camera? If not,could
anyone suggest a method to integrate these
temp_buffers? After this process,I pass the resulting
buffer,which consists of two camera images, to
gnomemeeting, and, on the gnomemeeting's point of
view, it is just like one image from one camera.
    Maybe this is a stupid question. However, I would
be very garceful. Thanks alot!

Regards,
wah

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...