Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

> > I met the same problem: I followed your instructions, and successfully
> > installed GM 1.00 on my SuSE 9 Pro. Open Source projects are a mixture of
> > generosity and excellence: merci, Damien Sandras!
>
> I tried this and it didn't work.  Does anyone know what the correct
> value should be so I can just put it in?

That is a very good thing to do if you want to make GM become unstable.
Your installation is broken, forcing a value to that key will hide the
problem and create other problems. Fix your GConf setup and it will
work.

I can't really help here as I don't use SUSE. But I suppose that there
are other SUSE users here, would I be wrong?

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org