[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting 1.0 on SUSE 9.0

so i uninstalled some packeges which could give some error-messages.
i made then

gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean
gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean-schemas

then i uninstalled GM.
i took a look in the gconf-editor:
there i found the key /apps/gnomemeeting

i reinstalled GM and got the followoing error about 10 times

/var/lib/scrollkeeper/zh_CN/scrollkeeper_cl.xml:2: error: Start tag
expected, '<' not found

the file scrollkeeper_cl.xml is empty. Can anybody tell me what should
be written in this file?

then I started gnomemeeting and got the following error:

Gconf key error
GnomeMeeting got an invalid value for the GConf key
"/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age".....

the key value mentioned in the error-message is "26". what should be
there? and is it i.e. right, that "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/version" =
9 ?

has anybody a hint how to solve this problems?

Damian Sandras wrote:

The error messages below are not related to GnomeMeeting or to its
installation, they are the results of minor problems in other packages
you have installed.