[GnomeMeeting-list] If you are experiencing a crash with 1.00

Hello to all,

If you are experiencing a crash when both GnomeMeeting are using Fast
Start and H.245 Tunneling and if that crash appears when you accept a
call, just disable the G.726 codec, there is a problem with that codec
in Fast Start mode. Craig from OpenH323 is working on it.

If you are experiencing a crash when your soundcard is busy and a
connection fails (very rare crash), then just know I have sent a
possible fix to the OpenH323 staff for evaluation.

We will probably release 1.0.1 at the end of next week. It will be
shipped with an updated OpenH323 without those possible problems.
GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 will have its code unchanged compared to 1.0.0, but a
few translations will have been updated. So you will have the
possibility to upgrade OpenH323 only and keep the old GnomeMeeting if
you encounter the 2 rare bugs described above. However, we still
recommend to always update everything.

More news later,

Damien