Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM1 Fedora build frozen video..

> Actually I think a debug 3 output of gnomemeting running might help.
> Also, are you using V4L or AVC, and does it only happen with netmeeting
> or also with gnomemeeting?

I've tried it to another gnomemeeting connection (v 0.98)
and it is fine.  The problem only relates to Netmeeting.
On the netmeeting side, there is no video and on the
GM end, the 'local video' freezes.  (Un freezes when the
connection is broken).  I'll tty to get some debbuging
output for you.

cheers...

p.s.  This is NM on W98SE (if thats of any interest)
--
   |\      _,,,---,,_             Michael Katzmann
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_         NV3Z / VK2BEA / G4NYV