Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-1.0 on SuSE 9.0/i386

>Which can be translated as:
>GnomeMeeting got an invalid value for a GConf-Key
>»"/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age"«.
>
>I've read FAQ, and the thread from Yoriaki Fujimori but I couldn't manage
>it to work.

You probably forced an invalid value for the key before, if it is the
case, just do gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age,
or it can also mean that you have not installed the schemas correctly,
check that the gnomemeeting schemas for GConf appear in the GConf
directory (sorry but I don't know where they place them for SuSE, I
just know it is at an exotic place).

Damien