Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] alsa and firewire plugins for fedora?

Le mer 03/03/2004 à 17:26, Yoriaki FUJIMORI a écrit :
> I checked gnomemeeting-1.0 with ieee1394 at home on SuSE 9.0.
> The plugin used is DC, and the device is either raw1394 or video1394.
> Both devices are OK, but if I chenge DC to something else, then
> no device is detected.  That is, only DC works on my linux box.

Probably because you have a DC camera, but that is a good news it is
working because we didn't include it officially due to the fact that it
was not well tested. Thanks for the feedback!
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org