Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Unexpected behavior between GM and RadVision MCU after MCU upgrade

This is a multipart MIME message.
Craig,

Sorry to have not responded before now, but I can only test this when I'm
at work. In any case, I am attaching a level 5 debug of a session with
the V3 (QCIF).

I'm trying to look through them, myself, but I suspect you will find
things much faster than I will.

Thanks so much for looking at this!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer