Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Partial success!

Hi Anne,

I also use shorewall with GnomeMeeting. I don't know for you, but my
firewall is located in my gateway (on another computer), so I have to
use DNAT and forward the ports to a my computer inside the network.
If your videoconference computer is the same as your firewall, then the
rules should be ok, if it is just a gateway, like for me, change
"ACCEPT" for "DNAT", and specify a computer inside your network, like:

# Rules for GnomeMeeting
DNAT            net     loc:192.168.1.4         tcp     1720
DNAT            net     loc:192.168.1.4         tcp     30000:30010
DNAT            net     loc:192.168.1.4         udp     5000:5003

The internal IP for my computer is 192.168.1.4, and my internal network
is called "loc" in the "zones" configuration file of Shorewall. And
"net" defines the Internet zone.

Damien, maybe we could add this into the FAQ, for shorewall users? I
think Mdk ships with shorewall as default "firewall" (well, it is not
really a firewall it just makes iptables easier :)

Salut!

/Josep

P.S.: Waiting for tomorrow's party!