Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Building Gnomemeeting

Malcolm Caldwell wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 10:04 +1000, Craig Southeren wrote:

If you get it working with FC2, then I should be able to make it work
with RH9. I'd be happy to run a regular script to create RH9 RPMs too.

Just to add a plea...

Please build src rpms as well.  It would make things so much easier for
anyone trying to debug gm.

To do so only requires that the script says 'rpmbuild -ba' instead of
'rpmbuild -bb'.  (or -ta if you are building from tarball)

Not providing src.rpms IMHO is just broken.

Yes I will build source rpm's it is open source we are talking about.

  Craig

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:25:42 +0300