[GnomeMeeting-list] Frecuent disconnection problem

Hello everybody!

First of all I've to apologize because my english.  I'll do my best to keep it
undestandable.

Ok, here's my problem:
I open GM and it log into the ils.seconix.com server.  I do a dclick over the
entry in the adressbook and it shows me all the connected users.  So far so
good.

Then I just let some time pass, (arround 2 or 3 minutes), I dclick again over
the server name in order to refresh the list and... It appear the legend that
I have to log in to see the ppl in the server!! It acts like I disconected my
GM from the server...
If course I didn't do that, in fact I was trying to find a way to reconnect
myself into the server but still no luck, the only remedy I've encountered
was to close Gnomemeeting and open it again.

Ok, now my configuration:

I'm running GM on a P4 2.5, 512 Mb Ram, over a 512 Kb cablemodem connection,
using Mandrake 10 official (kernel 2.6), and my version of GM is the 1.0.2.
This PC is on a mini-LAN in my home, the connected-to-the-world PC is a modest
P2 350, 128 Mb Ram, with a Mandrake 9.1, textmode, it is protected by the
IPTables, configured by the package Ipkungfu.  I set ipkungfu a "virtual
host" wich routes the 30000-30010 TCP ports, 1720 TPC port and 5000-5007 UDP
ports to the GM machine.  I've already succesfully tested this configuration
and I was able to send/receive AV and text.  (But not in the same session
eheh).

And one more thing, I've saw a similar thread some days before, this guy had
basically the same problem I have. I cosidered the idea that my IP changed
during my GM session, but no, it still the same, so I have to discard that
theory.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

FJ
--
Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others.