[GnomeMeeting-list] pwlib on MacosX

Hi all,

I did launch the gm compilation on darwin MacosX 1.3.4 gcc 3.3 (1.2 developpers)

I can't get rid off fatal errors building the pwlib-r.1.7.3.dylib lib. It's only warnings doing the static library. (Openh323 got similar errors, Gnomemeeting compiles correctly).

d: multiple definitions of symbol PScalarArray<unsigned short>::~PScalarArray [in-charge deleting]() /ApplisNet/GM/OLD/pwlib/lib/obj_Darwin_ppc_r/asner.o definition of PScalarArray<unsigned short>::~PScalarArray [in-charge deleting]() in section (__TEXT,__text)
The ~PScalarArray destructor is defined 3 times in every of the asner.cxx, pdns.cxx and pils.cxx source files of the ptclib ( abstract template class in array.h used to produce array of various types)

I could not produce a workaround neither with ld options nor corrections of the sources but I am very basic on C++ and precompiler. It seems to be a wrong interpretation of the precompiler tag #pragma implementation.

Did anyone get a similar problem? Thanks for any suggestion.

Jacques