Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Multiple Endpoints

Hi Mark,

> Where can I see what the port requirements are? Or is it better to
> just put this server in a DMZ.

As you prefer. The ports used are documented in the FAQ (for
gnomemeeting). Ports used by the MCU are to be listed by its
documentation (for OpenMCU there is none i know of, search the
openh323 openh323 org list archive or ask there).

> And then: How do I limit who has access to the server, or can just
> anyone log in?

Yes. Use a Gatekeeper (like gnugk) to limit access.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian