[GnomeMeeting-list] Yet more problems with NetMeeting

This time with another user (who has never used NetMeeting before).
When she tried to call me (with h323:my-ip-address or
h323:@my-domain-name),
she gets a message: no plus or minus signs allowed in the address.
But I presume that is just an MS bug.

More worrying, when I called her, and got a connection, I could not
move the audio volume controls up from zero, either for the speakers
or the microphone. We were unable to talk to each other.

Sound works perfctly for other applications, and it has worked with
another netmeeting call.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire