Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with webcam drivers

Hello Anne,

that can be a long process. The 2.6 kernel is not using OSS anymore
(/dev/dsp) but ALSA instead, that can explain why you lost your sound.

I suggest you going on irc.gnome.org,#gnomemeeting to see if somebody can
help you in live.

PS: I'm still on holidays, so don't worry if you answer me and I don't
answer rapidly.