Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Off Topic ixj

Hi,
 here is the state of play.
The nixj module that I have been working on has floating point math
functions. These have been replaced with integer math and a table.

I have a version here that has all the right switches, but does not have
the right Makefile. (2.6 requires a newer Makefile structure)

I have on the CVS at sourceforge a different version of ixj that contains
several little fixes.

I have some example makefiles for 2.6 kernels.

Now I just need to find the time to integrate the two ixj sources,
integrate the revised Makefile, and test.

Are you interested?

Derek.