Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] making a call takes ages. Is that because of ILS?

Le mar, 13/07/2004 à 10:54 +0200, Jerome Lacoste a écrit :
> I know that. I found out we hadn't used the same way to call each other
> while writing the email...
>
> I will make another test and report.

Ok, nice.

> But maybe someone can tell me if 35-40 secs to start a call is normal?

It isn't really normal...

> > Snark on #gnomemeeting
>
> you mean it's better to go on #gnomemeeting than to use the list?
> I like lists, because they get archived.

No, I just write "Snark" on the devel-ml, because I assume people there
know it's my nick on irc, and "Snark on #gnomemeeting" on the user-ml,
because I assume people know me less there.

Besides, the list is archived, but the search on the archive doesn't
work...

Snark on #gnomemeeting