[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting Mandrake 8.2

Hello.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I have mandrake 8.2, I have download and compile
libgnome-2, gconf-2, libbonobo, libbonoboui, pwlib,
openh323, etc, and everything what is necessary to
build gnomemeeting-1.0.2 and actualy it compile with
no problem.

But.. It doesn't run. It tells me no messages at all,
even if its is compiled with --enable-debug. (the
libraries too).

Then do you guys have any idea about what is the
problem??