Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting to gnomemeeting connection breaks after ~30sec

> > I still have the freezing video every second. (both the local video on the GM
> > end and the video received on the NM end) freeze. It's a lot more noticeable

> Driver bug? Or too low bandwidth settings?

Driver bug in what ?  Before the call is made, the local video looks
fine... continuous and smooth. That would imply that the pwc/pwcx driver
is working fine, does it not ?  It is only after the call is established,
the video freezes briefly every second. I can wind the bandwidth up on the
video options, and as I said, the frame rate increases, and thus the
interruption becomes more noticable. (10fps then 0fps!).  I don't think
I'm stressing the 100Mbps on the ethernet either.

Are there diagnostics I can capture from GM to tell me what is falling over ?

>> > Indeed, some Netmeeting versions do not support to receive large video
>> > and display nothing.
>>
>> This worked using GM 0.9 but broke when I upgraded to 1.0, so it's not a bug
>> in NM.

> I can assure you it is not a bug in GM eitehr ;-)

If it's not a bug, then what 'undocumented feature' or setting was added
between 0.98 and 1.02 that might have resulted in the change ?
Can you please tell me which versions of NM are known to work on 'large'
pictures (then I can load that version).

Michael