Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Transfer Call If There Is No Answer / KDE Ringtones

Le 30/1/2004, "Conrad Beckert" <conrad_b yahoo com> a écrit:

>Hi
>
>can anyone help me with the following problems:
>
>I have a Gnomemeeting 98.1 installed on SUSE 9.0. I
>use the gnugk Gatekeeper in routed mode and an
>OpenH323 Answering Machine on the same PC. I've set up
>"transfer call on No Answer" in the call transfer
>option dialog of Gnomemeeting (I have a German
>version, don't know the exact terms, sorry)

That should be the exact wording.

>When I establish a call to this setup from outside and
>pick it up it, the caller will be put through, only to
>get transferred to the answerphone a few seconds later
>anyway. Obviously the Gnomemeeting call transfer
>facility doesn't realize, that I actually picked up
>the call. Is it a known problem in Gnomemeeting?

Nobody ever reported it but it could be a bug. I remember it had been
tested though. I will check if it works in CVS and perhaps suggest you
to move to CVS if it works in CVS.

>My second question: How can I make sure that a
>ringtone sounds in KDE? I'd have to go into gnome and
>do an gnomeconfig each and every time I start KDE. Is
>it some gnome sound server I need only to get an
>acoustic notice of an incoming call or is there
>another way (like playing an .wav or maybe .ogg file
>to the usual sound output)

That is a feature of the CVS.