Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GM work as MCU ?

On lun, 2004-01-26 at 20:46, Conrad Beckert wrote:
> Has anyone tried OpenMCU yet It's part of the OpenH323
> package. (http://www.openh323.org) - I haven't found
> any documentation on the internet for that.

You certainly know that gnomemeeting is based on openh323, that is based
on pwlib, and that as such, people sometimes contribute on gnomemeeting
indirectly through those other projects?

In short: yes, we know about openmcu, and it is the mcu we generally
point people too (notice: it is quite unstable). "man 1 openmcu" should
give you some documentation.

Snark on #gnomemeeting