[GnomeMeeting-list] About the virus

Hi,

Just for those of you wondering why I have sent a test message to the
mailing list using Outlook and why I attached a virus, well, I of course
didn't send that mail !

Somebody is probably subscribed to this mailing list and is using
Outlook. The virus forged my email address and sent the mail. I don't
have the mail anymore at hand, but showing its source would prove it was
not sent by seconix.com, it is thus not me.

People should really STOP using Outlook, even if they are forced to stay
on Windows. Such a situation is very annoying for me.

Thank you,
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org