Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems with libpangoxft

On Wednesday 21 January 2004, alle 12:58, Stefan Bruens wrote:

> These symbols are in libfreetype2, make  sure you have the devel packages of
> libfreetype installed.

oh thanks a lot Stefan, i've installed the freetype2-current package and
now is ok but the last problem is that now it asks me for a libXft.so.2,
so i found that in the Xbin.tgz package by the XFree86 4.3.x
distribution (i don't use that xfree) so i unpacked it to a temporary
directory and added this directory to /etc/ld.so.conf but when i start
making gnomemeeting the libXft.so.2 causes this error:

/home/myuser/temp/Xbin/lib/libXft.so.2: undefined reference to `XRenderQuerySubpixelOrder'

i don't know if the usage of this lib it's ok or i have to install it
properly like the Xfree package (eg upgrade all my xfree the that
version) or if it depends on other libraries not in the Xbin.tgz
package.

thanks a lot again

Antonio