Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] linuxjack card

Zoilo,

Please advise me off list of the e-mail address you sent you inquiry to. I am responsible for the maintenance of those systems and that bounce is very interesting to me. Also please send to me the bounce message so that I can determine the cause of the bounce.

Today, Monday January 19, is a holiday in our office. I will see to it that someone gets back to you on this is you will also send me, off-list, the e-mail address you used to order the unit presuming it may be different than this address I'm sending to now.

Bruce Ferrell
Director, Network Operations/IS
Quicknet Technologies, Inc.
bferrell quicknet net

Zoilo wrote:
George wrote:

They are sold through their website at http://www.linuxjack.com/

I have ordered one last week tuesday from linuxjack, and got a prompt email reply that it would be sent to me by DHL immediately.

Silence ever since.

An attempt last Friday to send an inquiry to the email address provided in their confirmation email was bounced back to me this morning.

Will keep you informed about any relevant developments.

I would recommend the Internet PhoneJACK-PCI.

Well, that depends your requirements of course.

Z.