Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Call to Gnomemeeting from endpoint behind NAT

Hi,

We are not openphone experts, but I believe that you can configure
openphone to work like gnomemeeting, choosing your ports yourself and
enabling IP Translation + port forwarding.

But if it worked with netmeeting, it means the router of your friend
supports H.323. You can thus disable tunneling and fast start on the
openphone side and call, it should work.