[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Problems of Gnomemeeting.

Hi Damien,

  Thanks a lot for kindly help! I've finally found the
root of the problem. It is the sound card of my DELL
machine! After removing it and installing a new one, I
can run the gnomemeeting with openmcu smoothly without
any problems! I really wanna thanks for your help!!!

Regards,
Kenny Lam.

 --- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
的郵件內容:> Hi Kenny,

:
> > Hi Damien,
> >
> >   Thanks for answering my troublesome questions!
> Now I
> > know that it's the bug of openmcu that leads to
> the
> > hanging problem. But have you tried any older (or
> > newer) versions of openmcu and gnomemeeting
> together
> > that works without any problems? Cuz I really want
> > use the gnomemeeting with openmcu, it's just the
> best
> > video conferencing program in Linux!
> >
> >   Thanks a lot Damien!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kenny Lam.
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > Apparently, GnomeMeeting continues to receive and
> send
> > H.261 QCIF. So it
> > must be an OpenMCU bug unfortunately. Try to
> change
> > your MCU settings,
> > also make sure you have enough upload bandwidth on
> the
> > MCU side.
> >

> > Le mar 13/01/2004 &#65533;  07:39, qaz qaz a
矇crit :