Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to Call to PC from POTs ??

Thank you for your replied. So you meant, once i purchase the VoIP account, i will be given an address or phone number which recognise my Linux PC ?

Kind regards,
Michael

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Hello,

You have to buy a MciroTelco Linux account for that and fill in your
details in the configuration assistant (login and password). The rest
should be automatic.

--
_ Damien Sandras
(o- GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/