Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Relocation error

Hi Anne,

Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb Anne Wilson um 12:38:
> After a Mandrake reinstall and kernel change I am trying to get
> GnomeMeeting working again.  I thought I had documented the steps I
> took before, but I've hit trouble.  The error message is:
>
> gnomemeeting: relocation error: gnomemeeting: undefined symbol:
> _ZTI15H323VideoDevice
>
> I am wondering whether I have version mismatches somewhere?  Can you
> point me in the right direction?

Mandrake reinstall sounds like some of the RPMs may have been replaced..
especially the libs..
try to verify you're only running a known working set of pwlib, openh323
and gm together.. locate and ldd may be helping along the way (such as
rpm -q)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian