Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting - router/firewall

Op zondag 11 januari 2004 21:28, schreef Damien Sandras:

(...)

> > Some related questions for the problem :
> >  -> How to get G711 on netmeeting in windows xp ? (maybe too offtopic
> > ...)
>
> Tell him to choose LAN as networking connection.

I'm a poor linuxer ... windows , especially the later ones are foreigners to
me ... Is that a netmeeting option ? Or an OS option ? Where to change ?

> >  -> How to get the SpeexNarrow-15k on windows ? For your reference, I
> > managed to get the Speex codec from openacm.org into windows netmeeting ,
> > at least it displays in the netmeeting audio. But the codec seems not to
> > match with the one in gnomemeeting ? It has numerous modes 8..32KHZ Q1-Q8
> > ... which one does in fact match , if at all , with the gnomemeeting one
> > ?
>
> There is a need to rename some capabilities in openh323 to be
> compatible.

Do you mind elaborating on that ? So I seem to be able to plug a codec into
netmeeting on my W95 box. Do I need to change something at openh323 side ?
Something I'm able to do with a recompile ?

> >   -> Is there an other way than gnomemeeting --debug=2 to find out the
> > negotiated codec ?
>
> Tools->History

Indeed , thx. Very helpful.

--