Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: problems of using gnomemeeting

Hi Damien,
     I have tried to reduce the bandwidth down to 2KB/s,but it still keeps fail.I don't find any error in the log file.
     Also,i found that,when connecting to openmcu server,the statistics still keep recording even after the frame hangs.I think it's not the connection error.Do you have any idea?Thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Kenny

Damien Sandras <damien sandras it-optics com> wrote:
Hello,

You have given an available bandwidth of 20 kilobytes per second. That
is a lot. Are you sure you are able to upload at that speed?

The only thing that can help if it continues to hang up, is the debug=3
output of gnomemeeting (gnomemeeting --debug=3). It will give a precise
indication of why it has cleared the call.

Le ven 09/01/2004 ?07:35, Kenny Lam a 嶰rit :

--
_ Damien Sandras
(o-