[GnomeMeeting-list] [a little OT] Recomended windows application for Gnomemeeting.

Hi.

I use gnomemeeting regularly to speak with my family (window$ users), so i'm searching a "good" windows application a little more "standard" than Netmeeting, and a little more friendly than OpenPhone (they have user-only knowledge of computers).

Any recomendation?

Thanks to all (and sorry for this "windows" question, but i don't find anything in the web)