[GnomeMeeting-list] local video sending red lines

My logitech usb cam works to some degree. Firing up GM, xawtv, camorama I can see stuff.

I have GM 98.5 (from source), when I make a call my video is sent as a bunch of almost static red lines. The host said this and I confirmed by viewing local video. I dont think it has anything to do with the other host, but in this case it is a Windows XP (standard netmeet).

Ending the call returned my video as if nothing went wrong. This was done over a network, with no security between the two nodes.

--
Simon Males <sime anticd org>
No More AOL CDs Australia - www.anticd.org