Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Labtec webcam

Hello,

If you are using the Quickcam driver, the only way is really to use the
qcset command to prevent it from crashing.  That's the driver fault.

We will release a new version next week, with a workaround for that
driver bug, however, I fear you will have to upgrade a lot too. The
reason is that you are using Xandros and that we do not do packages for
Xandros. The easiest for you is perhaps to find the package providing
qcset and to install it...