Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Snapshot install fails

Hallo Kilian

well I tried, what you suggested - the key value was
43. I tried to unset - it didn't work. The command
went through but the key stayed at value 43

I manually edited the xml files both in
/etc/opt/gnome/gconf and ~/.gconf to no avail.
Gnomemmering displays still the same error message at
startup though gconftool-2 -g doesn't display a value
for that key since I deleted it in the xml files.
What's wrong?

By the way - what's the gconf altogether - someting
like the Registry?

Bis bald
Conrad

 --- Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> schrieb: > Hi
Conrad,

> > GnomeMeeting wurde ein ungültiger Wert für den
> > GConf-Schlüssel
> > »"/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age"«
> > zurückgeliefert.
>
> most probably your user gconf profile has a
> non-default value for the
> gconf_test_age.. try to unset it with:
> gconftool-2 -u
> /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian

name=signature.asc