Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PPC - pwlib --enable-plugins

Re,

Am Do, den 12.02.2004 schrieb PUYDT Julien um 09:41:
> On jeu, 2004-02-12 at 09:13, Craig Southeren wrote:
> > Done
>
> Wow, that was quick! And in five minutes, Crazy-KK will mail and say
> "packaged on 17 arch and 100 distributions already -- sorry, but
> uploading to the mirrors will take some time!". ;-)

FYI2: i forgot to comment the latter point: uploading to localhost is
pretty fast now (we even had to ask each others before we were sure
there were actually 3 people compiling on the new backend machine) and
it's hosted at 300MBit/s by our cool sponsor LF.net.. so uploading to
seconix is ~2-3MB/s which makes the transfer a matter of seconds *g*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian