Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PPC - pwlib --enable-plugins

Craig, Julien,

I've received the mail from CVS, but there is a problem, the CVS commit
has a comment indicating it is an ALSA patch, but the patch has been
applied to vid_inputv4l.cxx.

I think there is a confusion there. Julien made both an ALSA patch and a
V4L patch, and I'm not sure the V4L patch you committed is the right
one.