[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Connecting to Gatekeeper gives problems

Hello,

Le 11/2/2004, "Zeno R.R. Davatz" <zdavatz ywesee com> a écrit:

>Hi
>
>I am writing to you directly because the list-subscription is not answering on my request.

Nobody reported such a problem...

>I have Gnomemeeting, PCMCIA from Quicknet, installed, up and running on my PPC Gentoo 1.4 with Kernel 2.4.24-benh1
>
>I purchased an account from Quicknet.
>
>When I try to connect to the Gatekeeper: gk.microtelco.com with my UN and PW I always get: "Error while registering with Gatekeeper"

Have you purchased a specific Linux account from linuxjack.com or a
windows account from quicknet.net ?

>NAT-Translation is checked with 'yes'. I have a fixed IP and I am sitting behind a Zyxel Prestige 300 Series.

Have you configured it for NAT? If it natively supports H.323, you can
not use IP Translation. If it doesn't support H.323, then you have to
use IP translation and ALSO forward the serie of ports given in the FAQ.