Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting sound problem

Le mer 11/02/2004 à 05:37, d s a écrit :
> i have problem with my gnomemeeting on sonyviolaptop
> when i configure sndconfig my soundcrd detected and
> working fine i am able to hear sound when i test in
> gnome meeting it says could not write /dev/dsp0
> problem
> intelac97 card

That is a typical full-duplex problem: your driver is not able to read
and write to the soundcard at the same time. Using the ALSA drivers
instead of your OSS drivers will solve that problem. See
http://www.alsa-project.org.

//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com