Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [solved] ov511 driver with mdk 9.2

On Monday 09 February 2004 14:09, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I raised a problem two months ago on this list (webcam problem with
> ov511 driver under mdk 9.2). I wanted to let the list know that
> this was solved by loading another module:

May I ask a favour, Alexandre?  To help others, could you please add
this info to the TWiki page
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/GnomeMeeting ?  If you don't
want to register as a TWiki-user, I believe you can log in to edit by
using TwikiGuest - if it doesn't work, mail me a text file and I'll
add it for you.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302