Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Full-duplex problem?

Le jeudi 30 décembre 2004 à 00:55 -0700, Akos Szechy a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> MIC and capture is fine. I can hear myself and for example Skype is also working fine. However, the test of Gnomemeeting still not works.

Skype is using the OSS emulation layer of ALSa, you could use that with
GnomeMeeting too, however, it is a bit "old-fashioned".

> I will try 1.2.0, but I'm not sure this is a problem with gnomemeeting, rather then an alsa or driver issue?!

I'm not sure either. You could try to record and play with arecord and
aplay, if it doesn't work, then it means the problem is at the ALSA
level or in the ALSA initialisation layers of SuSE. If that's the case,
I would upgrade or recompile a new kernel.