Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Full-duplex problem?

Hello,

Le mercredi 29 décembre 2004 à 13:09 -0700, Akos Szechy a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> Using SUSE 9.2 with Gnomemeeting 1.1.0. I have a sound problem, where I can hear the other party, but they cannot hear me.

Have you checked with an ALSA mixer that Capture and MIC are not muted
or set to zero?

Note that 1.2.0 is the latest release, 1.1.0 was CVS and never released.

> The audio testing part of Gnomemeeting also does not work.
>
> The most intersting thing is, if I do an rmmod snd_intel8x0, modprobe and an alsaconf, then its fine.
>
> However, this is a little bit hard workaround ;)

Try to see the difference between what the system is doing at bootup and
what it is doing when you execute those commands.

I would think it is simply a volume issue here.