Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] what keys does gnomemeeting set through gconf?

Kilian:

I have been reading up on gconf and I understand (mostly) what you were telling me in the previous
post, the crucial steps (in my mind) being:

   GCONF_DISABLE_MAKEFILE_SCHEMA_INSTALL=1 make DESTDIR=/usr/build install
and
   gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule $SCHEMA_LOCATION/$SCHEMA

Thanks again for writing your reply, it was exactly what I wanted to know.

I am still curious what to do about removing such a binary package, and undoing the effect of:

   gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule $SCHEMA_LOCATION/$SCHEMA

There doesn't seem to be any gconftool-2 option that would have the reverse effect of
--makefile-install-rule.

Is there such an option or is that not possible with gconf?

Chris Marshall